Frequently Asked Questions
1. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 – 2 Drops per Day
2. Day 4 – for 1 Week – .5ml for 7 Days
3. 2nd Week – 1ml for 7 Days
4. 3rd Week – 1.5ml for 7 Days
5. 4th Week – 2ml for 7 Days
6. Continue Daily after the 4th Week 2ml per Day
These are guidelines you can increase the dosage if needed.
1. Start with a very small dose. Let me repeat myself, start with a very small amount, about one drop of warmed up oil. If a person takes too much in the beginning they may not like the way it makes them feel and may not want to continue with the treatment, so START SMALL!
2. Our cannabis oil is packaged in disposable plastic syringes. At room temperature cannabis oil is very thick and can be difficult to push out the syringe. Here’s what you do . . . boil a cup of water. Let the water cool just a bit then place the syringe into the very hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes. The cannabis oil will become very thin and runny as it heats up. The warmer the oil the smaller you can get the oil drops coming out the end of the syringe.
3. Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, others don’t mind it at all. I have some patients tell me it irritates the back of their throat. Here’s another suggestion . . . take a small piece of white bread and flatten it out with your finger. Put one small drop of oil on the bread. Fold the sides over the oil drop to make a bread dough ball. Pop it in your mouth and swallow it with a gulp of water.
4. It can take 1 – 3 hours to feel the effects of cannabis oil. Assess the patients feelings. Do they feel strange, high, anxious, nervous, happy? These are all possible feelings or they may feel nothing at all. Here is where the experimentation comes in. Depending on how the patient feels from ingesting one small drop of cannabis oil, adjust the next dose slightly up or slightly down. Remember, the warmer the oil is, the smaller you can get the drops of oil coming out of the syringe.
Some patients stay home all day and rest, others must go out and get things done. Depending on your situation, adjust the amount you ingest at different times of the day. You may want to take a larger dose just before bedtime so you don’t really feel the effects. After breakfast you may want to take a very small dose so your daily activities aren’t impacted from feeling too buzzed.
5. Once you have determined the dosage the patient is comfortable with you can make up a bunch of doses all at once. Empty gel capsules work great for this and are available at most health food stores or online. Heat the oil up as described in #2 above. Put the number of drops you desire into the bottom of the empty capsule then put the top on, done. Now make up a bunch more. If you put just one drop in each capsule then you could take 2 or 3 at bedtime and maybe just one mid-day to keep the THC level up in your system.
6. Keep notes. Like any good experiment, notes on what you have done and the results are valuable information, write them down in your cannabis oil journal. Keep track of the potency of the oil you are using and the dose size and how it made you feel. Soon, a dose that once made you feel rather high may not have much of an effect on you. This happens as your tolerance to the THC increases.
If you have any questions that have not been answered here please don’t hesitate to Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.